- No additional charges for electricity and water usage will be levied, in the case of daily rental. For rental periods exceeding 20 nights, electricity charges will be the renter's responsibility (according to actual usage as indicated on the meter). The electricity charge will be collected in cash at the rate of 7.00 Baht net per unit.
- Following completion of the reservation and payment process through the website, the lessor agrees to provide the serviced apartment or property as requested by the tenant.
- Prior to starting the lease and before the tenant may enter the apartment, the lessor shall be notified and will receive full payment from the tenant.
- The tenant must first acquire the key at the Lessor’s office (inside Rocco’s lobby) and present the rental confirmation and identification documentation. The key shall be returned to the same location on the date of departure.
- The tenant shall provide truthful information while interacting or making bookings with the lessor through the website. False information or any fraudulent activities will be rejected or result in cancellation from the lessor without notification and refund.
- The lessor shall provide secured web transactions, data encryption and payment through the website. The lessor will utilize the payment gateway service from trusted operator therefore; the tenant is subjected to the payment gateway operators’ terms and conditions. The lessor reserves the right not to compensate for any damages that arises herein.
- The lessor shall provide secure accommodation to the facilities according to Thailand’s safety standard for serviced apartment. The tenant should inform the lessor immediately should there be any failure of the facility and safety. Otherwise there is an understanding by both parties, that the services provided by the lessor have fully met its standard.