- What is Thai Homeaway?
- Thai Homeaway is a vacation rental/real estate agent that offers affordable and hip self-contained apartments in Hua Hin. All units offered are fully furnished, well-decorated together, and all with easy access to Hua Hin’s beaches and to Hua Hin downtown centre. Our apartments are ideal for families, groups or extended stay.
- Is Thai Homeaway the management company, owner or developer of the apartment buildings listed on its site?
- No, we are a vacation rental/real estate agent of Hua Hin apartments acting on behalf of individual property owners.
- Where is Thai-Homeaway’s office and apartments located?
- Thai Homeaway provides different apartments in Hua Hin area. All apartments have easy access to Hua Hin's beaches and to Hua Hin downtown centre. Thai Homeaway’s office is in the lobby of Rocco Huahin Condominium, our Flagship Apartment. Please see our office map in "Contact Us".
- Are the prices quoted per person or apartment?
- Prices quoted are per apartment per night. However, the number of guests cannot exceed the maximum recommended number of guests as described in the unit descriptions.
- How secure are my credit card details?
- Your payment will be secured by using internet payment gateway provided by Bangkok Bank (PLC). All information will be confidential.
- Where and how will we get the keys?
- Our staff will wait for you at Apartment’s lobby and will provide the apartment key and important information about the room and facilities. Please read more Details in your confirmation voucher or contact us if you have any query at contact us page
- What time is Check-in & Check-out?
- Check-in is between 2 PM - 6 PM.
Check-out is before 11 AM.
Early check-in and late check-out is available upon request free of charge, please provide us with the details and approximate time of arrival or departure in the registration form. We will provide the instruction guide and contact person (via e-mail) during the off working hours.
- Are bed linens and towels provided in the room?
- All rooms are provided with towels and beddings according to the number of guests.
- Can I request for extra pillows, bed linens and towels during my stay?
- We are able to provide additional linens and towels for a fee:
Blanket, Pillow - 100Baht
Large Towel, Bedsheet - 50Baht
Hair Towel, Pillow Case - 25Baht
Please be noted we already provide linens and towels according to the number of guests stated in the confirmation voucher. Furthermore, for stays exceeding 4 days, our housekeepers will provide fresh linens and towels according to the number of guests after cleaning your unit.
- How often are the apartments cleaned?
- We offer the cleaning service only for those renting the apartment for periods exceeding 4 days. In such case the cleaning will be done twice a week, including changing sheets and towels. More frequent maid service will be provided with additional charge upon request.
- What happens if something goes wrong while I am staying in the apartment?
- On the confirmation e-mail we provide you with a 24 hour emergency telephone number or simply contact the security office in the building. Another alternative is to visit our staff at our office during office hour or contact us via email.
- What happens if I break something?
- We have a mechanic on standby during office hours (09.00 am – 05.00 pm). If the damage was caused by the guest, there will be an extra charge according to the item’s value as stated in Terms & Conditions. In case of normal wear and tear, Thai Homeaway will be responsible for the items with no extra charge.
- What happens if I need to cancel the booking?
- If you need to cancel the booking, please notify us immediately by e-mail or fax. However a cancellation fee will be applied, please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Are there extra charges for electricity or water?
- There are no additional charges for electricity and water usage in the case of daily rental periods of less than or equal to 20 days. For rental periods exceeding 20 days, electricity charges will be the renter's responsibility (according to actual usage as indicated on the meter). The electricity charge will be collected in cash at the rate of 6.00 Baht net per unit from the day of check in till check out.
- Do the prices include taxes?
- The rental has included all taxes. No additions will be applied. The final rate will be shown on the payment page.
- Can I bring pets with me?
- Pets are strictly not allowed in all properties. Thai Homeaway reserves the right to cancel the guests' stay if found breaching this policy and forfeiting the rest of the stay without refund.
- What is the payment method? Can I just pay a deposit and pay the rest when I get there?
- Credit Card payment is all upfront via our reservation system. If you are experiencing issues please contact us. Please note that no deposit is required.
- Is there hot water in the apartments?
- There is hot water in the showers only, but not in the kitchen or bathroom sinks, which is common in apartments in Thailand.
- Are any of the following equipment in the apartments: Washing machine, Hair dryer, Ironing Set
- There is laundrette service available on 2nd floor. Please ask our staff at the lobby for more details
- Hair dryer is available in all units.
- Iron and ironing board are available upon request free of charge. Please ask our staff at the lobby for more details
- What if I need to change my booking dates of my rental apartment?
- Please note that changing dates is only allowed for the same unit as your original booking. We will try our best to accommodate your request depending on availability. Furthermore if changes are not possible, then our cancellation policy will apply, Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- What if I want to change my booked apartment to a different one?
- The changing apartment is only allowed with additional charges. However, in the case the unit is, or becomes unliveable, e.g. due to a major breakdown of equipment, toilets, etc or force of nature which was not caused by the tenant, we will do the best we can to repair or fix the situation, or move you to an alternative apartment of a similar standard if available free of charge.